What is a selfie?
Photography has become an important part of our lives; we all want to save our precious memories through our cameras. A selfie is basically a photograph that one person normally takes by him/ herself on his mobile phone or webcam. The term “selfie” has become a standard compellation for the last few years, but a very interesting thing is that the first selfie was taken many decades ago. The earliest selfie was captured in 1839 by an American Photo Enthusiast “Robert Cornelius”. He took the selfie by setting his camera up, removing the lens cap, and then running into the frame. On the backside of the captured picture, he wrote “the first light picture ever taken in 1839”. This picture was taken without knowing that it would be called a selfie in the near future.
Wi-Fi Nanny Cam
If you and your partner want to go out to a dinner or a small trip leaving your kids with their babysitter, you don’t have to worry about them as we have got you covered. To keep an eye on your kid, you can use wifi nanny cam, as it is a wireless security camera and can help you monitor your kids through watching them live at any time. It has made the lives of thousands of parents very easy and convenient.
Tips to take a good selfie
We are always wondering how to look good in our photos especially the selfies, so here we are with some amazing tricks and tips to make you look better in your selfies.
- Doesn’t put the camera too close to your face, but the camera at a little distance from you otherwise it will make your lips or nose look too big.
- The lightning shouldn’t be dark or dim, it won’t capture the essence of your selfie, for a good selfie you need bright light, it will make you look fresh and flattering in your selfie. Selfies in the natural light also make you look good.
- Keep things natural while taking selfies, as selfies show your face very clearly you should not add too many filters. Don’t let these filters change your features totally, you can edit your photos and using some light effects or color filters but do not add extra filters.
- Before capturing the selfie, you may decide your best face pose, you want to pout or smile it is all up to you, but just don’t look confused while taking the photo.
- Does not use flash in the morning light, it will make your picture look very sharp, so for that reason, you should know when you should use your mobile’s flash and when to keep it off.
Most trending selfie poses for the couples
Couples like to take selfies together, so they could treasure those special moments later. So, if you want to take aesthetic and at the same time cute photos with your partner, we are here to help you with some really romantic and trendy poses.
- Take candid photos
Candid photos are always in style, you can just act very randomly without setting something or fancying yourself, you can take it while hanging out, having lunch, sitting together, or at any moment. Many of the times, candid selfies are to know as the best-captured photos.
- Take photos from above
You can use a selfie stick to capture a photo from the upper angle and both you and your partner can come closer and then look above, this pose is always in trend.
- Sitting side by side
You can sit with your partners closely; you can use the background of a wall and then capture the selfie by looking at each other not the camera.
- Lying down facing each other
You and your partner can lie down on the ground, you both should face each other and you can capture this photo from the upper angle while kissing your partner.
- Weird Faces
You can hug each other or lean on each other and make funny faces, and then with your right hand, you click a number of selfies by pointing your funny faces at each other.
- Sharing your food
Now suppose you and your partner are sharing an ice-cream, while you both are devouring on the ice-cream at the same time, you can use your other hand to click a selfie right at that moment.
- Hugging each other
You can take the photograph by resting your head on your partner’s shoulder while he’s hugging you, this way you can capture the selfie from your left hand, it is one of the most romantic and beautiful couple selfies poses.
Selfie poses are as much important as taking a good photo, it is more important than your background and clothes because it’s the style and the beauty of the moment in your pose that you’re going to cherish forever.